I wanted to share the news about a powerful and fun Girls’ Festival that WorldWide Women is hosting to help thousands of girls of all ages, covering leadership, STEM, career planning, wellness and more.
Come to the first-ever WorldWideWomen Girls’ Festival
Saturday, October 15
in San Francisco!
Tickets are $10 per person, girls under 12 attend free.
Join them for a day of fun, exploration and empowerment!
This festival will bring thousands of girls together to help them discover programs and services available just for girls, make new friends and get inspired to become their best. These programs and services will cover 4 important areas of life: future, possibilities, power and body.
There will be plenty of activities for girls of all ages to choose from throughout the day:
– Participate in workshops, such as “find your dream” career speed mentoring session all day long and “map your future” leadership and skill-building activities.
– Enter contests, including the BizWorld Girlpreneur Competition (a.k.a. shark tank for girls) by September 25th for a chance to win and present their ideas in front of Mark Cuban and Tim Draper!
– Visit exhibits, watch performances by girls’ groups and listen to inspirational speakers.
– Learn about education, STEM, career planning, leadership, entrepreneurship, health and wellness, safety and more.
– Check out science, fashion and art projects created by girls in the makers’ space, and enjoy a Super Cool Girls Fashion Show. Then, take your fitness to a new level with expert sports clinics and demonstrations.
Please help spread the word in social media using the #WWWFestival hash tag.
If you have a young women in your life, this is a must-attend event! Help them on their journey to adulthood!