Looking for a new job?
Searching for quality candidates?
Just go to http://www.KITlist.org and sign up!
The KIT (Keep in Touch) List is a job posting service where employers and recruiters advertise permanent or contract job opportunities to a unique community of over 71,000 high-quality professionals in the Silicon Valley,
greater San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
For Employers and Recruiters:
- The KIT List is a fast and effective way to reach prospective employees, contractors and consultants for technical and non-tech jobs in a wide range of fields.
- Called “the recruiter’s secret weapon,” your jobs are delivered directly to job seekers’ email inboxes and promoted on Twitter.
- Since KIT List members are referred by friends or colleagues, the list has a high standard of excellence of job candidates.
For Job Seekers and Contractors:
- The KIT List is the ONLY place to see certain job postings!
- Whether you’re actively looking for permanent or consulting work…or you just want to get a pulse on the market…the KIT List provides a daily stream of job opportunities directly to you to your email inbox.